Our team understands
tech & span industries & domains
Date: Feb 12, 2022 11:04 AM India
Date : Apr 23, 2022
The first session covers Agriculture – understanding the landscape, busting the myths and understanding the kind of opportunities that exist.
Speaker: Sanjay Vidyarthi, a seasoned agripreneur.
He has co-founded Agritech Enablers Private Limited as well as Bharat to India Connect (B2Ic).
An industry veteran, he has been MD/CXO of 2 NASDAQ listed and an NYSE listed companies.
With over 34 years of experience across IT, Telecommunications, Services & Social sector, he has proven proficiency in market expansion, team building & leadership
- Disruptive innovation – What and Why ?
- Idea identification, assessment and validation
- Methods to develop, incubate and scale these ideas (Lab to Scale)
- Technology adoption cycle – strategies to win / overcome user behaviour / adoption challenges
- With key insights from Prof’s association with innovative startups – ePlane, Agnikul Cosmos, Aerostrovilos, X2Fuels & Avishkar HyperloopKey
- Takeaway for Investors – How to approach/assess on disruptive ideas Key Takeaway for Enterprenuers – How to win customers by navigating technology adoption cycle rightly
- Speaker : Prof. Satya Chakravarthy, Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras & Founder, ePlane,Agnikul Cosmos, Aerostrovilos & X2Fuels